Book cover illustration for Marieke Hardy's best-selling memoir, You'll Be Sorry When I'm Dead, published by Allen and Unwin in 2011.
A selection of the commissioned illustrations from Alda Sigmundsdottir's wonderful "Little Book" series about the quirks of Iceland, Icelanders, and Icelandic. The titles I've illustrated include:
- The Little Book of the Icelanders
- The Little Book of the Icelanders in the Old Days
- The Little Book of Icelandic
- The Little Book of Tourists in Iceland
- The Little Book of the Icelanders at Christmas
They can all be purchased here: https://aldasigmunds.com/shop/
Commissioned guest artist for Andrew Denton's first cartoon collection, "Looking a Little Drawn", for Going Down Swinging's Longbox edition.